Thursday, April 15, 2010
Thing 15
I picked personal homepages for getting fun ideas....and there were ideas, some of which i had difficulty getting to happen.But i was able to include some things like the weather and the crossword puzzle. I don't look at my home page to get my day going, i still like using a paper day planner and i don't think that is going to change.I haven't bought a kindle either as i like the feel of a book in my hands. I really wasn't interested in spending a lot of time on this, just a personal preference. I completed the evaluation already and think that the only thing left is to read some more blogs by fellow classmates. I really appreciate the time, effort, assistance that has gone into putting this together and i think this has been invaluable resource/learning for me; i will recommend it to my coworkers. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment