Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Thing 8
ok, the information about how wide spread the uses of twitter is was amazing to me. I tend not to use Twitter at all right now, would rather speak in person, on the phone. My meditation center does have a twitter site which i visited when we built a new center and read people's reaction to the architecture, the space and their experience was good to read. Right now i haven't signed up for a twitter account, not sure that i am going to but should i decide to do so the instructions are there. I didn't realize that government issues, road speeds, snow alerts were all so popular but can see the usefulness of getting practical information in a very short time.That said, there seems to be many ways to access information in a short period of time and the preference comes down to an individual style or comfort w/technology.I do like to contribute to twitts about like the meditation center or knitting subjects; i didn't know that the fastest information when the tornado hit MN was on twitter...boy what an eye opener that was! So i can see that this Thing will take a little bit more exploration in the future for education on the opportunities and how they fit my lifestyle. I did want to learn more about twitter and that certainly has been accomplished in my 45 min explorations so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment