Monday, April 5, 2010
Thing 7
I choose Thing 7 because i am interested in forms to use to organize projects at home, such as listing my ceu workshops for my licenses and my brother recommended Google Docs, but i didn't find a spread sheet that i wanted to work with. I visited Zoho and like their spreadsheet so now i can get a summary from my online banking and write out a budget and supply that information to my brokers to evaluate my plan to reach retirement. I had to do this assignment in two days because on friday, the computer was not letting me access the posting. Today is different. So goes the computer. I will continue to explore the many offerings on Zoho to see if there are other ways to simplify record keeping, save time; that appeals to me a lot at home. I spent so far about 45 min on this but intend to go back to Zoho when at home. I think it is wonderful to have these tools online and not charge for them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment